- All Known Subinterfaces:
public interface ShortStatistics
This class holds some information about some metrics of the build and its status, including test counts.
- This method has so strange name because "empty" is predefined keyword in JSP EL.
- true if build doesn't have any tests and has no compilation errors
- build status
- current progress text of the build. Progress text can be set either via specific syntax of the echo task
or using specific message from build runner with block type
Progress blocks can be nested.
- number of detected compilation errors within compilation blocks.
- number of passed(successful) tests in the build.
- number of newly failed tests in the build, i.e. number of tests which fail in this build the first time comparing
with recent builds.
- number of ignored tests in the build.
- number of failed or error tests in the build
- total number of tests, including ignored, passed, and failed
- Collection of failed tests in the build, ordered by isNew, orderNumber (excluding muted runs)
- Collection of failed tests in the build, ordered by isNew, orderNumber (including muted runs)
- a signature of the build. We consider two builds fail the same way if they have the same signature.